Friday, June 15, 2012
6/15/12
Day 1: Summer project
Hi person reading this on their computer! My name is Maddie, and I'm 15. I just got out of school for the summer, and I have a few goals.
1.Read the entire Game of Thrones series
2. Get an A in summer compsci
3.Be social
4. Change my room
5. exercise
6.get a tan
7. blog every day
There you go. I'm kind of a random person, and sometimes I act like I'm normal, even though I am not at all. I go to a really nerdy high school, and just finished my freshman year. It was the best experience of my life- and frankly, I'm sad that school is over! I hate being social, and I don't want to be a hermit this summer. Although I'm probably going to be. Oh well! I think it would be amazing if I actually went through with this goal of blogging every day, although I don't think that's going to happen! It doesn't hurt to try, right? In case I get lazy one day, I want to institute some daily thingymabobbers to keep me occupied and give me something to write about.
Listening to: Go Crazy-Block B
This is the only kpop song i listen to (sorry all of my friends are asian...). But its great and makes me want to break out in song. The only problem is that I don't know korean so whenever I try to sing along i die. Look it up though, there's a really entertaining lyric video. In fact, here it is! The guys are really attractive too-although they wear way too much guy liner. My favorite part is the bit about pesticide trucks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQCzOREzTyE
Reading: I was reading Tricks by Ellen Hopkins again just because I was in that kind of a mood, but I want to start Insurgent (2nd Divergent book by Veronica Roth) or A Clash of Kings (2nd Game of Thrones book by George R.R. Martin).
Thinking: Here is where I will put a random word up and just rant about it or something. I'm not quite sure but it will be a place for me to be really antisocial and strange. Don't judge.
Today's word: Indent
I love indenting my pages, I do it all the time, just naturally. Somehow though, Blogger won't let me indent and it is bugging me like crazy. You see, I am trying to be grammatically correct here but I can't without indenting!
My day: Today was a super busy day! It was supposed to be my last day of school, where I go for about 2 hours and spend 2 hours on the bus (longer on bus then at school, i live far away from my special high school!), but instead I skipped (they don't take attendance!) and am at home because my cousin, aunt, and nana just came from Chicago for my brother's high school graduation (he goes to the same school as me) tomorrow. Wow.
That's all for today folks
<3,
Maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment